"CLICK BELOW FOR DETAILS"
3rd INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH CONFERENCE
Entrepreneurship & Sustainability: A Skill India Perspective
(For all branches of Management, Footwear, Retail, Engineering, Science, Environment, IT and Tourism)
International Association of Research & Development Organization
In Association With
June 25, 2017 (SUNDAY)
INDIAN FEDERATION OF UNITED NATIONS ASSOCIATION
Qutab Institutional Area, DelhiABOUT THE CONFERENCE
There is a strong paradox between economic growth and sustainability. Sustainable development aims at balancing the current needs and the needs of the future generations. From climatic changes, to resource depletion, all these are hampering the ecosystem. Nations, companies and individuals are recognizing the urgency of sustainability. The real food for thought here is whether economic development and sustainability can coexist or are mutually exclusive. Entrepreneurial intervention in the current economic scenario is a great contributor in the growth of economies. The recent initiative of Skill India dwells over motivating budding entrepreneurs. No doubt, campaigns like these are encouraging entrepreneurs and contributing in the economic development. However, the major research domain pertaining to this area is whether the issue of sustainability is being considered simultaneously, or not.
ABOUT FOOTWEAR DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE (FDDI)
FDDI was established by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India in the year 1986. it is an apex organization, serving as a ‘One Stop Solution Provider’ for the various problems faced by the footwear and leather industry. Since its inception, FDDI has been playing a pivotal role in facilitating the Indian industry by bridging the skill gap in the areas of Footwear, Leather, and Retail & Management areas. FDDI has been functioning as an interface between the untapped talent and industry and its global counterparts by fulfilling the demand of skilled manpower with its state of art machines and world class infrastructure. FDDI is the only institution of the country, in its core area of expertise, to have certifications such as ISO 9001, ISO 1401 and ISO 17025. It has accreditations / tie-ups from the leading international organisations like SATRA- UK and top Management and Fashion Design institutes such as LDT Nagold (Germany), ARS Sutoria (Italy), Thomas Bata University (TBU), which equips students to learn in a global environment. With an aim to put India on the global map, FDDI is a pioneer institute that works for the benefit of the Indian Footwear / Leather industry as a whole.ABOUT INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION International Association of Research & Development Organization is a research body established with an outlook to amalgamate renowned as well as budding researchers of diverse dimensions across the globe. The vision of the organization is to extract knowledge from academia as well as corporate, process this knowledge and provide beneficial information to the relevant domains. The objective of this organization is to act as an interface between the knowledge base of the theoretical and the practical arenas of knowledge corpus. The motto of the organization is “Amalgamating Knowledge & Building Research Corpus”. The main purpose of the International Association of Research & Development Organization is to bring together all the researchers and corporate practitioners from different walks of life under one umbrella. This will help in fostering the roots of research and will provide relevant information used to solve complex issues. We at IARDO not only understand the market behaviour through market research, but also cater to the society at the best of our capabilities. Keeping in view the growing need of working for the society, International Association of Research & Development Organization has also joined hands with, Unhad Foundation, an NGO working for the upliftment and betterment of the society. CALL FOR PAPERS
- The maximum permissible limit is three authors in one paper.
- Research papers from the following subthemes may be submitted for review:
|FOOTWEAR DESIGN & PRODUCTION||· Art, Design & Fashion · Design & Pattern Cutting · Pre-Production Technology · Clicking Technology · Closing Technology · Lasting and Making Technology · Hand Shoe Making · Shoe Faults and Customer Complaints · Advanced technology · Foot Comfort · Pattern & Pre-Production Engineering · Footwear Production Technology · Footwear Constructions · Stitching · Sports Shoe Technology · Quality Assurance and Control|
|RETAIL & FASHION MERCHANDISE||· Fashion & Retail merchandising · Retail Operations · Store level merchandising · Visual merchandizing & communication · Brand management · Store management · Retail Communication · Retail Financial Management · Retail Store Planning · Resources & Merchandise Management · Online Retailing · Retail Operations · Consumer Behavior · Customer Relationship Management · Sales Management · Supply Chain Management · Leather Goods and Accessories Design · Information Technology Services|
|ENGINEERING, SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY||· Aeronautical Engineering · Aerospace Engineering · Agricultural Engineering · Architecture & Planning · Automotive Engineering · Biological & Bio-system Engineering · Biochemical & Biomedical Engineering · Chemical Engineering · Civil Engineering · Computer Engineering · Electrical Engineering · Electro-mechanical System Engineering · Electronics Engineering · Engineering Chemistry · Food Engineering · Forestry Engineering · Geological Engineering · Geometric Engineering · Integrated Engineering · Manufacturing Engineering · Marine Engineering · Mechanical Engineering · Mineral & Metallurgical Engineering · Mining Engineering · Ocean Engineering · Oil Engineering, Petroleum Engineering · Production Engineering · Software Engineering · Sound Engineering · Structural Engineering · System Engineering · Telecommunication Engineering · Textile Technology · Water Resource Engineering|
|GENERAL MANAGEMENT||· Business & Entrepreneurship · New product development · Manufacturing · General Management · Basic Economics · Communication · Principles of Management · Personality Development · Marketing · Human Resource Management · Finance · Operations · International Marketing · Organization Behaviour · Project Management|
|COMPUTER SCIENCE & IT||· Algorithms and Applications · Coding Theory and Techniques · Artificial Intelligent System · Big Data Management · Communication and Wireless Networks · Biomedical Instrumentations · Cloud and Distributed Computing · Communication Protocol · Control Systems · Cognitive Computing · Embedded System and Wireless Communication · Deregulation in Power System · Data Mining and Ware housing · Fading Channel EMI & EMC · Grid Computing · Filtering Techniques · FACTS and Renewable Energy · Intelligent Computing · Image processing · Fuzzy Logic instrumentation in Special Machines · Internet of Things · Noise Reduction · Linear and Non-Linear Control · Mobile and Sensor Computing · Optical Microwave Communication · Micro Machine Safety · Nano Computing · Optimization Methods · Neural networks · Network Management and Security · Quantum Information Theory · Power Quality · Network Security · Recent Advance in Signal Image and Video Processing · Power Systems · Parallel Architecture and Computation Techniques · Satellite Communication Recent Trends in Power Electronics · Social Networking · Synchronisation Robotics · Software Engineering · Wireless Sensor Networks Smart Grid · Warehousing and Data centres · VLSI Design in Reconfiguration System · Special Electrical Mechanics · Web Models and Systems|
- First and Second Best Paper Awards for each technical session.
- One Best Paper Presentation Award from all technical sessions.
- Accepted and Selected papers of registered authors will be considered for publication in Scopus Indexed and UGC listed Journal of International repute.
- All accepted papers of the Conference will be published in proceedings with ISBN number.
- Conference Kit will be provided at the venue for One Registered Author attending the conference.
- All the registered authors will be provided with presentation and participation certificates for the conference.
- Arrangements for Tea, Snacks and Lunch for Registered Authors attending the conference at the venue.
|Single Author||INR 2500|
|Two Authors||INR 3000|
|Three Authors||INR 3500|
|2||Students & Research Scholars:|
|Single Author||INR 2000|
|Two Authors||INR 2500|
|Three Authors||INR 3000|
|4||Foreign Authors||USD 120|
- In case an academician registers along with a student, then the academician shall be considered as the first author and the fee will be charged in as per the academician category.
- Registration Kit, Tea, Snacks & Lunch will be provided for One Registered Author only. In case other co-authors wish to attend the conference, separate fee of INR 1000/- per author shall be charged.
- No TA/DA & Accommodation shall be paid to the participants and is not included in the registration fee for the conference).
|Last date of Full Paper Submission||31 May, 2017|
|Review Status of Paper||7th June, 2017|
|Last Date of Registration||10th June, 2017|
|Date of Conference||25th June, 2017|
- Paper should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org for review and selection.
- The abstract should summarize the key points of the paper with a maximum of 5 keywords that define the subject matter.
- Manuscripts submitted to International conference should be original contribution and should not have been previously published nor under consideration for publication elsewhere. Individual and multiple authors are welcome to contribute.
- Manuscripts must be written in English.
- The abstract should summarize the key points of the paper without exceeding 500 words and with a maximum of 5 keywords that define the subject matter.
- Manuscripts should not exceed 5,000 words.
- All contributions should follow the format and style described in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA, 6th edition).
- All manuscripts should be typed in MS WORD format, single-spaced with one-inch margins and using 12-point Times New Roman font (exception of tables 10-point Times New Roman).
- All tables should be appropriately named and numbered
- Manuscripts should include the following major sections & sequence: title, affiliation of the authors (e.g. university name, country), abstract (not more than 500 words), keywords (3-5 words only), main body (Introduction, Literature Review, Methodology, Findings, Conclusion) and References.
- Manish Madan, Chairman & Founder, IARDO
- Virender Khanna, Head of Department, School of Business and Entrepreneurship, FDDI, Noida
- Ankita Popli, Director & Co-Founder, IARDO
- Dr. Namita Rajput, Principal, Sri Aurobinido College (E), University of Delhi