1. Faculty Development Programme held on 03rd May 2017 at Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI), Noida, Uttar Pradesh
International Association of Research & Development Organization (IARDO) conducted a Faculty Development Programme (FDP) at Footwear Design and Development Institute (under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India) on 3rd May 2017. The Faculty Development Programme included the various areas of quality research writing that are:
- How to write a research paper?
- Getting it published and in the right journal?
- What is API score? How to improve it?
- Types of Publication and Research Projects?
- What is Research and its process?
- How to select a research topic?
- What should be included in research paper and in what order?
- What is Plagiarism? How to remove it?
2. Workshop conducted at Royal University of Bhutan on SPSS in June 2016