1. One-Day Faculty Development Program on Research Methodology on 4th January, 2018 at Dyal Singh College, University of Delhi
The speaker of the session- Dr. Manish Madan, Govt. Certified Market Research Analyst- transmitted his profound knowledge about various multi-dimensional scales and numerous scaling techniques. He also shed light on a few methods of hypothesis testing and concluded the session with a brief on report preparation.
2. Capacity Building Program Organized by Department of Business Administration Assam University Sponsored by ICSSR on 12-13th May 2017
3. Faculty Development Programme held on 03rd May 2017 at Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI), Noida, Uttar Pradesh
International Association of Research & Development Organization (IARDO) conducted a Faculty Development Programme (FDP) at Footwear Design and Development Institute (under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India) on 3rd
May 2017. The Faculty Development Programme included the various areas of quality research writing that are:
- How to write a research paper?
- Getting it published and in the right journal?
- What is API score? How to improve it?
- Types of Publication and Research Projects?
- What is Research and its process?
- How to select a research topic?
- What should be included in research paper and in what order?
- What is Plagiarism? How to remove it?
4. Workshop conducted at Royal University of Bhutan on SPSS in June 2016
error: Content is protected !!